Saturday 8 June 2013

The Real Maternity Leave Starts Now.

Well, yesterday really. I took the car in for servicing and went to the city for a spot of retail therapy. I was hungry so I had to have breakfast:
I've been craving big breakfasts like this lately.

I then took care of some business for the upcoming hotel hospital stay.
You know what it's like when you have official forms to fill in but only have pink or purple pens. No? It's just me?

I didn't end up buying anything but it was still nice to be able to window shop even if it was a quick one. I did try on these shoes in various colours.
There's just something about patent leather and bows. 

Then I had to have lunch.
Don't be fooled. This was my dad's lunch. I couldn't force myself to eat if I wanted to after my big breakfast.  I nibbled on some of his chips.


Finally took Bubby to ride on a carousel. He was going "Wee!" as it went round and round. He didn't want to get off but I managed to convince him that other kids need to have a turn too. Luckily, he's a pretty good kid. Most of the time. 

I tried to catch up on Game of Thrones but didn't know how to work this.
Damn you, stupid smart tv.

Hubby is home and he showed me. So now you know what I'll be up to in the next few days. Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Breaking Bad and whatever else is on Netflix and Hulu. In between shows I probably ought to wash the baby's clothes and bedding and cook big batches of food to fill the freezer with.



No comments:

Post a Comment