Wednesday 16 October 2013

What's Your Excuse?

This photo has created a bit of a furore on Facebook.


I can see why it pissed off a lot of people, the slogan is just a bit inflammatory. But I don't think she could have put anything down that would not be taken negatively. She has some pretty good advice on her blog here. Good for her, I say. As Britney Spears says, if you want a hot body and look good in a bikini, you better work b**ch.

So what's my excuse?

This,

this,

this,

this,

this,

this,

this,

this,

this,

this,

this,

this,

this, 


and this.

Do I feel guilty? Not really. I'd rather have eaten them than not. Anyway, I'm just waiting for my abdominal separation to close itself then I can start really working out. I heard it can take months and months to fix itself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment