Monday 3 March 2014

The Oscar Goes To....

For the first time ever I am able to watch the Oscar's live. I'd like to thank Chububby for having a long sleep and letting me watch uninterrupted (except for the washing and the laundry and the sweeping and the ... you get the picture).

Who wins what is interesting and all but who wears what is what we really want to watch. Here are my favourites:







I love the way Jennifer Garner's dress moved when she walked.




This dress is gorgeous. The silhouette reminds me of Natalie Portman's Oscar dress when she won Best Actress for Black Swan.












And the winner is:

This dress is stunning! I loved the way she gathered up the skirt as she walked up to the stage. If I were to get married again I would wear this dress, though perhaps not quite so low cut.

Thank you Eonline for the photos.

So this is what it takes to get me out of my blogging hiatus. More on that on another post. 






No comments:

Post a Comment