Monday 11 February 2013

Best Buds or Partners in Crime.

On Saturday we found out that Bubby will have a baby brother!


Bubby likes babies and is a really nice kid even if he is mischievous. I think they will get along well but I'm not sure if they will be best buds or partners in crime, probably both. Hubby and I are both happy with another boy and to be honest I didn't care either way. Before I had Bubby I really wanted a girl and to be honest I was disappointed when I found out Bubby was a boy. Now, I can't even imagine having a girl. Now we have to brace ourselves for the question "Are you going to try for a girl?" As if our lives will not be complete unless we have one of each. I won't even go into my mum's reaction, lets just say she told my brother he now has to have a girl because she wants a grand daughter. Frustrating.

I was a bit disappointed that the sonographer didn't do a lot of 3D scans so we could see what the baby looks like. Well, according to Bubby the baby looks like a rabbit.

20 weeks down, 20 weeks to go!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting, you're past your half way mark already. Time flies. Congrats on baby boy #2. Think of all the money you'll save by being able to re use a lot of Bubby's clothes and toys!!!

    2 boys is great fun. My 2 are partners in crime. My eldest is usually the mastermind and the baby's job is to look devastatingly cute when they're both caught so that they can both fool me into letting them off easily.

    I hear ya on this "having to have a girl" business. Everyone keeps asking me when we're going to try for a third. The answer is never. I am 100% happy with my 2 boys and am quite content being the only queen in the house. *lol*

    ReplyDelete