Saturday 18 May 2013

Hello Pregnancy Insomnia.

Why, oh why can't I sleep despite being so tired and sleepy? Is it my body preparing me for the 3 AM feeds? You'd think a few weeks of good rest would be a much better way to prepare, wouldn't you? Six more weeks of this is going to kill me.

There are things to look forward to, other than meeting the baby. Being able to wear my normal clothes again would be great, no more back pains and being comfortable in general. Actually, since I fell down the stairs a couple of weeks ago my back has been very good. All the money I've spent on physio and all I needed was a good slide down the stairs. It would have been wiser not to have taken Bubby down with me though.

I'm also very much looking forward to the following things:

I want a whole platter waiting for me in recovery, please.

Chocolate hot fudge sundae. I will settle for a large one from McDonald's.








Nine more working days to go. I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment