Sunday 24 November 2013

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas. High Tea. Happy Second Birthday, Blog!


I put the Christmas tree up last Friday. Here is Bubby attempting to put the star on top of the tree, unsuccessfully. I really didn't realise how tall the tree was when I bought it. I got it from a Christmas warehouse place and it wasn't the biggest tree there so it looked 'small' in comparison. We still haven't finished decorating it but it's only November. I want to take Bubby shopping so he can choose some Christmas tree decorations.


Today, I hosted a High Tea. It's amazing how fancy a sandwich becomes when you take off the crust. The hydrangeas are from the garden.


The blog turned 2 on the 21st of November. I have been meaning to write an entry but have been too busy. I meant to update the blog layout and finally add an About Me but that will have to wait. All I can say is the blog has once again been living up to its name.




1 comment:

  1. yum to the high tea and yay for your blog turning 2!

    ReplyDelete