Sunday 26 February 2012

Letters To Bubby

Once in a while I write a letter to Bubby as my FB status. Someone suggested to me that I put them all together. I had time in my hands today so I finally checked out FB's timeline and retrieved all the letters. Here they are:



1/10/2011
My dear Bubby,
Thank you for:
*vomiting on your brand new cute white cardigan minutes before we were to leave the house
*vomiting on me just before we reached the car
*getting said vomit on my dry clean only pants which I didn't notice until I have driven to the end of our one way street
*getting said vomit on your pants which I didn't notice until we got to the shops, no wonder I could smell vomit wherever we went
*NOT getting your poo all over your clothes this time
Love,
Mummy


11/10/2011
My dear Bubby,
If you want to stay in the bath for a longer period of time perhaps you shouldn't pee while you're in it. Just saying.
xxMummy


26/12/2011
My dear Bubby,
One secret to looking good at any age is to not spew on yourself. Take it from Mummy who turns 26* today who didn't spew on herself and therefore looks good.
xoxo Mummy

*I turned 26 some years ago. I liked it so much I decided to turn 26 every year for as long as I can get away with it.


5/12/2011
My dear Bubby,
You look like you're having immense fun but please don't blow spit bubbles all over mummy's face when you have a mouthful of juicy mango. But I guess that's why I love you.
Love,
Mummy


6/2/2012
Dear Bubby,
3 AM is not the time to practise your vocal gymnastics at the top of your lungs. Also, why are you waking up every 2 hours again? Not cool.
Love,
Mummy


26/2/20012
My dear Bubby,
Mummy spent a long time cleaning the mirrors, windows and oven door. It's a chore she hates even more than vacuuming. She'd really appreciate it if you didn't practise your kissing skills on them. Oh, and you better not practise your kissing skills on anyone until you've graduated from university preferably with a university medal or first class honours will do. Oh, and your daddy expects you to go to Harvard.
Love,
Mummy

No comments:

Post a Comment