Wednesday 25 July 2012

Day At the Museum

I took Bubby to the Australian Museum yesterday. I was going to take him to Sydney Wildlife Park in Darling Harbour but it's a bit of a trek especially in the rain so I'll save that for another day.

All covered up. At least one of us stayed dry.


I had to stop and take a photo of this florist kiosk in the middle of Martin Place. 


Bubby absolutely loved the Australian Museum. As soon as I put him down he squealed and went straight for the stuffed dingo. He kept kissing it on the mouth. It would have been cute had it not been for the fact that it is a dead dingo. he also gave the stuffed wallaby a big cuddle but they both toppled over. Oops.

He also had a lot of fun with this tortoise shell.

I think he could have happily spent hours in the Kids' Area.

All the other kids were sporting tails so I put one on Bubby too. He liked it and kept swinging it around. So funny!

I can't wait to take him back to look at the rest of the museum since we only went to Search and Discover and Kids' Area. I can't wait for him to be old enough to do the Torchlight tour!


No comments:

Post a Comment