Thursday 6 June 2013

Maternity Leave, Although You'd Never Guess It.

I am very annoyed. I have been on maternity leave for a week now but it looks like this:

I had reports I needed to write but I couldn't finish because I didn't have all the data and wasn't available until a couple of days ago. Then today I got emailed a revised version which wouldn't even have been passed on if I didn't harass my colleagues for a final version. I really should be spending this time with Bubby instead of having this hanging over my head. Really annoying. 

Anyway, almost finished. I was just having an oreo and tea break and having a whine. Tomorrow i have to take the car in for servicing and I will be treating myself to some EOFYS and a good lunch and hopefully have enough time to take Bubby to those ride on carousel things that malls have. I've been promising him for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment