Wednesday 24 July 2013

Caught on Camera. Unforgettable Moments .

When I gave birth to Chububby the nurse to whom I entrusted my camera thought she took lots of photos but she actually only took a couple. I was so disappointed when I looked at my camera. I'm so glad one of the other nurses thought to grab my phone and used it to take photos. I think they must have spare nurses on hand just to take photos.

This photo gives me goosebumps every time. This was the moment that I first heard Chububby cry his little lungs out. The anaesthetist was just about to lower the curtain. I was a moment away from meeting my baby for the first time.

First touch. He smelled so good. Had I known I was going to give birth that night I would have put some makeup on. I looked so yellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment