Saturday 24 December 2011

Love Affair - Stripes

I noticed that we tend to gravitate towards stripes. Bubby, especially, is almost always in stripes. Exhibits A - Z:





I miss this grow suit so much. It was my absolute favourite, sadly he's way too big for it now






Daddy wears stripes too.



My favourite matching daddy/Bubby outfits. Bubby's cardi and beanie were knitted by my mother-in-law. Bubby wore it almost every time we went out in winter. Sadly, it's now also too small. Maybe my mother-in-law will knit a bigger version...

My very own navy/white stripes.

The whole family does stripes on my birthday.

Nautical-themed birthday party.

Even our bed linen is striped/nautical.

Bubby's pram blanket is also striped.

And long before Bubby came along his parents were already having an affair with stripes. Come to think of it, we also love navy.









1 comment:

  1. That is a lot of stripes, and a LOT of navy. I love navy and am rather disappointed you cant get much of it for girls. I do a little dance everytime I find a girly item in navy now.

    Says the woman whos baby is trying to eat the keyboard whilst wearing boys navy pj's.

    ReplyDelete