Friday 19 April 2013

It Feels Like a Whack-A-Mole Day.

Remember this classic arcade game?

Well, my day felt very much like a whack-a-mole day. As soon as I have accomplished something I turn around to find even more stuff to do until things get into a bit of  frenzy.

See that carry on luggage? That was filled with my work stuff, heavy folders and text books. I struggle to pull it yet I find it has moved to the middle of the living room all the way from the foyer. Bubby wanted to ride in the wagon as he calls it. I told him it's filled with mummy's things and we need to take them out later. He took it upon himself to empty it and put his toys in when I turned around. I swear those folders are heavier than him.


I packed up the toys that Bubby took out yesterday only to find this. I packed it up again and placed the box in the playpen so he can't get to it. Then I went back to tidying up the kitchen and cooking.


I heard a crash while cooking and when I checked on Bubby he was in the playpen. I don't even know how he got in there. Needless to say the toy box has been emptied again. See the lamp on the kitchen bench? It doesn't belong there but Bubby kept trying to plug it in the power point. Every bit of clutter on the table and benches are there so they are out of toddler reach. He gets into drawers really well. Will you believe me if I told you that all I did all day was declutter and clean? No? Well it's true. God, I'm exhausted.



No comments:

Post a Comment