Tuesday 6 August 2013

Kitchen (Mis)Adventure - Breakfast Anytime.

When I was pregnant I craved a big breakfast of eggs, toast, sautéed mushroom, tomatoes and spinach. It would seem I still crave it. I don't have time to cook in the morning during the week so I today I had it for lunch. I've decided to cut down on dairy in case it's what's causing Chububby to have wind pains so instead of using full cream milk for my scrambled eggs I used soy milk.

I'm not sure soy milk is the way to go. It made the scrambled egg sweet. It wasn't bad but it's not the same. It's also not as fluffy and looked weird.

I was in such a hurry to eat that I forgot the smoked salmon until I've finished the lot.

I still have a bit of dairy in the form of butter and dessert. I said I was cutting down on dairy not eliminating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment